The Data We Store
- If you opt into our newsletter your order history is shared with our Newsletter provider (currently Mailchimp).
- We never share your data with any other third party.
What We Do With Your Data
- If you have opted into our newsletter we will send you occasional and relevant information; for example: offers, events, news, etc.
- If you have opted to receive targeted emails we may use your details to contact you with specific information relevant to you.
- We do not store any client information on our website.
- You must consent, we do not automatically subscribe you to any email lists.
- You can also sign up here
- By default you are opted out from our newsletter.
- You must opt in by signing up using the link above.
- All our newsletters go out with a unsubscribe link at the bottom.
- track user movement through our website so we can better improve its functionality,
- build up a more comprehensive overview of the demographics of our users.
- Other than the cookies that provide essential functionality, all data is anonymised and we cannot link it to a specific user.
If you are unhappy with, or unsure about, the data we collect please feel free to contact us. We try to be absolutely transparent about what we collect and why we collect it. We just want to provide you with good service, that’s all – no secret underground lair, no plans to take over the world 😉