Porsche 911 (997) 3.6 Gen 1.5 Turbo Cabriolet
- Shortshift 6 Speed Manual
- Guards Red
- Full Black Leather
- Generation 1.5 Car
- Porsche PCCB Carbon Ceramic Brakes
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Porsche Gen 2 PCM 3.0 Touchscreen DVD Satnav
- Telephone Module For PCM
- Fully Electric Adaptive Sport Seats With Drivers Memory & Lumbar Control
- Exterior Body Colour Seat Backs And Bases
- 19 Inch Turbo Alloys
- Thicker 3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel In Smooth Leather
- Park Assist
- BOSE sound
- Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Stainless Steel Door Entry Guards
- Side Skirts Painted In Exterior Body Colour
- Home Link Garage Door Opener
- Bi Xenon Light With Wash
- Extended Leather to Lower Centre Console
- Turbo Embossed To Lower Storage Hatch Cover
- Cruise Control
- Ali Dials
- Porsche PASM Porsche Active Suspension Management
- PSM Porsche Stability Management
- Climate Control Airconditioning
- Wind Screen Toptint
- Full Porsche Main Agent Service History With A Complete History File
- Supplied with a Independent mechanical multipoint check & 1 years comprehensive parts and labour warranty.
Warranty and Preparation
All of our cars are prepared to an exacting standard. We offer free of charge a bespoke 2 year parts and labour warranty (unless otherwise stated) specifically tailored to meet the needs of modern Porsche sports cars. Unlike some generic warranties, our guarantee extends to anomalies such as bore scoring, intermediate shaft bearing, rear main oil seal, AC condensers, radiators and sensors to name just a few. Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss our warranty in greater detail.
In addition our cars are supplied with...
- 12 Months MOT
- A thorough independent multipoint mechanical inspection and rectification of faults found carried out by a renowned Porsche specialist.
- HPI clear and national mileage register check with certificate
- At least 6 months or 6000 miles away from the next service
- All tyres have the correct speed & N rating and a minimum of double the legal tread depth limit
Further Information about our preparation standards can be found on our Quality & Standards page.